Thursday, December 29, 2005

C is for cookie, S is for stupid

Oh horror of horrors, the NSA website deposits a "cookie" on your computer. The story, complete with blaring headline and small type admission of banality, seems aghast at this spying behavior.

Ok let's be semi-intelligent beings. This is the NSA we're talking about. If they really wanted to spy on your web surfing do you think they'd result to the lowest denominator technology to do it? Find me a website that DOESN'T leave a cookie- that would be news.

Folks in the interest of full disclosure I must tell you that your visit to this site has been logged. I can track your IP, your ISP, and even your OS.

Scarlett Says: The NSA and I, partners in non-crimes.

1 comment:

nina michelle said...

Yes but can you tell me what I'm wearing?